Happy Memorial Day Weekend, and thank you to all the troops who protect our freedom everyday. So many important things in life would be in jeopardy if it weren’t for our troops’ sacrifice. Even this blog. So thank you, for protecting my freedom of speech so that I may write about sustainable and ethical fashion, and have the option to choose from brands that reflect my values.
Now onto the sales…
Athleta: Extra 20% off sale items using code EXTRA20 at checkout
Today Athleta is offering an additional 20% off all sale items. I’ve rounded up these Fair Trade and sustainable pieces for you that are already on sale, so you’ll get an extra 20% off:
- Repetition Tee, which Athleta calls the “planet friendly version of a gym tee”. It’s made with DryDye® technology that saves 4.5 gallons of water per garment, and is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory. The Vibrant Cobalt ($35.99), Bright White ($37.99), and Blue Tint colors ($43.99) are all on sale.
- High Neck Chi Tank in Bright White ($22.99) and High Neck Heather Stripe Chi Tank in Fog Grey Heather/Bright White ($30.99). These tanks feature Athleta’s Unstinkable technology which means you will wear them multiple times before needing to wash (hooray for reduced energy consumption!). They are also made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory. Head on over to my Athleta blog post to read a more in-depth review of this tank.
- View other Athleta Fair Trade options here.
Mara Hoffman: Swim Sale (No code needed)
Mara Hoffman is having an extensive swim sale that you need to checkout. No code needed, prices are already reduced.
- Low Back One Piece ($157.50). This print is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! The fabric is digitally printed to reduce waste, and is made with recycled Polyester/Spandex.
- Knot Front Cutout One Piece ($136.50). This suit is made with regenerated ECONYL® Nylon/Spandex, which is comprised of 100% regenerated nylon fiber from fishing nets, carpet fluff and other nylon scraps. Plus it has such a cute back!
- Slip dress ($185.50). This dress is made with responsibly sourced viscose, and is digitally printed to reduce waste. You know I can’t resist a floral print.
Synergy Organic Clothing: 25% off entire purchase with code twentyfive
Today Synergy is offering 25% off. I’ve rounded up some cute options below!
Recycled Poly Farrah Jumpsuit ($75.00). This jumpsuit is made from used plastic bottles and old polyester clothing, and is perfect for summer evenings. I’m loving the Smoke color.
- Moon Phases Boyfriend Tee ($48.00). I’m really drawn to this moon print pattern! Made with 100% Organic Cotton and dyed with low impact dyes. Perfect for a relaxed weekend.
Essential Kamala Pant ($81.00). These pants look SO comfortable, and I love the Dusty Rose color. Also made with 100% Organic Cotton and dyed with low impact dyes.
Whatever you’re up to on this Memorial Day, I hope you have a great one!